A.S.S. Top Tube Bag
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
No Straps, No Top Tube Bosses Required
Now with update hinged clip - for greater allowance between top tube and headtube angles. Optional to use bungee for extra security. For easier assembly the internal washers and nut have been replaces with a single strip.
Please note that the instructions and some photos do not reflect the changes.
A top tube bag with our A.S.S. Anti Strap System built-in. Whilst designing the standalone Anti Strap System we tried many top tube bags; some where super light, some were tough, some had huge capacity, but none had all the features we wanted in an everyday top tube bag. So we set about designing our own.
- Slide on/off quick-release - ideal for taking your valuables with you
- A.S.S. Slider bonds* to the top tube OR screws directly to bosses
- A.S.S. Clip Includes a special 10mm stem spacer (standard 1/8" steerer, click here for additional spacers to suit Giant, Canyon and Specialized future shock).
- Extra bike side sliders and clips available for fast swapping between bikes, see here.
- No interference with stem, no rubbing and high stability
- External stash pockets - Keep sticky used wrappers separate
- Internal mesh pocket
- Internal phone retainer - stops phones rattling around
- Cable port
- YKK Aquaguard Zip
- Extended side skirts conceal the A.S.S. Slider mechanism
Waterproof, welded 600D fabric with TPU backing a DWR treatment
50mm wide x 110mm tall x 220mm long (approximately 1L).
Already have a Top Tube Bag but like the sound of the Anti Strap System? See our A.S.S. Slider and Clip for existing bags.
Spare VHB pads available here.