TT Mount 2.0 - Modular - Computer Mount
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
TT Mount for Computers, Lights, Cameras & CDA Devices
The modular version of our TT mount has a head unit that accepts our modules for lights, cameras, and CDA devices. The computer insert is also replaceable.
STAY AERO. Move your computer, not your head.
With the unique range of adjustability, the 76 Projects TT Mount allows the rider to maintain an aero position whilst viewing key data from their computer screen. This is the most advanced time trial and triathlon computer mount on the market.
Official TT computer mount supplier to Team Bike Exchange. Chosen by top cyclists and triathletes such as Alistair Brownlee, Jonny Brownlee, Tony Martin, Steven Kruijswijk, Kimberley Morrison, & Alex Dowsett.
We recommend the mount be placed behind the hands whilst in riding position and angling the screen for perfect viewing. This will minimise head movement and therefore drag.
- Standard widths 65mm to 105mm, Extra-wide widths 100mm to 140mm (bar centre to centre)
- Attaches to bars with rubber-coated velcro straps for easy adjustment.
- Fits all round profile bars and many shaped bars including Zipp Vuka.
- Brackets to fit Drag2Zero bars available on request.
- Garmin OR Wahoo as standard. Go HERE for Polar and Lezyne inserts
- All light extra modules and brackets can be found HERE
- Spacers and extra screws provided to allow fine-tuning. 2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm.
- Manufactured in-house using our Multi Jet Fusion industrial 3D printer then shot peened for surface toughness and quality.
- If you have a very narrow set-up and can’t turn your device to release we also do a No-Turn Insert that fits the modular mount.
Find out more about 76 Projects TT Mounts and get fitting hints and tips.
Download FITTING INSTRUCTIONS