'No Clog' HV Tubeless Valves
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' valves have 4x the air through-put and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet all tubeless valves still use presta valve designs. The clearances in a presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 300% increase in volume of air over presta. Fill the tyre faster and help seat and seal the bead.
- Inject sealant directly through the valve centre.
- Compatible with rims drilled for presta valves.
- Lightweight at just 9 grams a pair.
- Manufactured using high precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Come supplied with spacers to allow fitting to different rim heights.
- Removeable 'core'
- Compatible with rim inserts.
USE WITH PUSH ON PUMP ONLY. Screw on adapter coming soon
Size 1 - MTB (coming soon)
Size 2 - 24-54mm rims
Size 3 - 55mm+ rims (coming soon)