HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- New longer threaded section on size 1 & 2 valves - no need for spacers.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Sealant can be directly injected through the valve centre (see pic). Because the valves allow such fast and reliable inflation we recommend adding sealant directly to a unseated section of the tyre.
- Compatible with standard rims and holes for Presta valves.
- Lightweight at just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Completely rebuildable for cleaning.
- Size 1 is compatible with rim inserts.
- Spare parts available here.
WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. WILL WORK WITH SCREW ON OR DIRECT PUSH ON PUMPS USING ADAPTER AVAILABLE here
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim height*
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim height*
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim height*
Price per pair of valves
*unlike normal valves our HI Flow valves are specified by the rim height rather than the valve length.
BANG! The bead snapped into place almost instantly. We really did not expect such a dramatic result. We always use a small amount of soapy water to assist seating, but used very little this time and can only attribute this to the much higher flow rate of the valves.
What can I say? These are the future of MTB valves. Why would you use a Presta valve ever again when these are available?
Paul Horta Hopkins