HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Sealant can be directly injected through the valve centre (see pic). Because the valves allow such fast and reliable inflation we recommend adding sealant directly to a unseated section of the tyre.
- Compatible with rims having holes for Presta valves.
- Just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Completely rebuildable for cleaning.
- Spare parts available here.
- Size 1 Compatible with rim protection inserts
WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. WILL WORK WITH SCREW ON OR DIRECT PUSH ON PUMPS USING ADAPTER AVAILABLE here
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim height* Compatible with rim inserts
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim height*
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim height*
*unlike normal valves our HI Flow valves are specified by the rim height rather than the valve length.
HI FLOW valve spares here
BANG! The bead snapped into place almost instantly. We really did not expect such a dramatic result. We always use a small amount of soapy water to assist seating, but used very little this time and can only attribute this to the much higher flow rate of the valves.
What can I say? These are the future of MTB valves. Why would you use a Presta valve ever again when these are available?
‘Hi Flow’ Tubeless Valves – the end of Presta?
Paul Horta Hopkins
https://off.road.cc/content/review/components/76-projects-hi-flow-no-clog-tubeless-valves-9075If you're constantly unclocking clogged Presta valves or running a tubeless setup, the 76 Projects HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves are an absolute must-have. Although it takes a little more to install them, they perform exactly as promised, making tyre inflation much quicker and easier at a price that's incredibly competitive to traditional tubeless valves. These valves may just spell the death of Presta.