Piggy Saddle Case
A simple and effective combination of the Piggy Zip Case and a custom silicone-backed strap allowing it to be strapped to saddle rails.
- Room to accommodate all your ride essentials.
- Silicone coated cinch strap compresses the case and grips whatever* you mount it to. Eliminating movement and rattles.
- YKK Aquaguard zip.
- Magenta lining
- Zip pull for use with gloves.
- 300d Nylon waterproof fabric with PU coating.
- Super tough & grippy Hypalon base and top strap.
- Inner pocket for small items.
- Weight 50g
- Capacity 0.5L
- Dimensions 100x70x65mm
*Keep It Simple Stupid
2x standard road tubes, 1x medium multi-tool 2x tyre levers, 1x CO2 canister inflator, stick on tube patches.
1x lightweight 29er tube, 1x medium multi-tool, 2x tyre levers (approx 100mm long), 1x CO2 canister inflator, tubeless repair kit.
These are not exact capacities as tubes and tools vary.
“Overall, as simple as the saddle bag is, 76 Projects has really focused on the details that make the difference. It’s a great shape and just works really well while coming in at a decent price.— ROAD.CC